Most Cardio, LLC.
Most Cardio LLC, is developing its reposable design platform (reusable handle /station with disposable end effectors) and innovative combination of micro-robotics with nanotechnology to create cardiovascular instrumentation for emulsification and removal of plaque from blocked arteries in a safe and minimally invasive way.
Product portfolio will include:
- Robotic Control Station, allowing doctors to control safely the distal end of the following disposable end-effectors:
- Catheters enabling plaque removal without creating differential negative pressure that may lead to collapse of arteries.
- Micro-emulsifiers capable of plaque emulsification into small particles without perforating the walls of the arteries, to achieve highest safety.
- Extractor wires capable of plaque removal through special proprietary catheters.
- MIS (Minimally Invasive Surgery) proprietary ports to enable MIS access through femoral and other arteries and minimize blood loss and potential infection during surgery.
- Most cardio technology is working to disrupt the stent industry and to eliminate expensive, invasive and less safe heart bypass surgeries.
The Company’s flagship products are intended to allow surgeons to perform plaque removal with increased safety at a significantly lower cost to hospitals and surgery centers and to enable shorter recovery times for patients. The design of the procedure and instrumentation kit is underway and guided by world class team of vascular surgeons and interventional cardiologists.