Most Cardio, LLC.
Most Cardio LLC, utilizing its proprietary reposable design platform (reusable handle /station with disposable end effectors) and innovative combination of micro-robotics with nanotechnology is creating cardiovascular instrumentation for emulsification and removal of plaque from blocked arteries in a safe and minimally invasive way.
Product portfolio will include Robotic Control Station, allowing doctors to control safely the distal end of the following disposable end-effectors:
- Proprietary guide wires with controlled distal robotic guidance that enable surgeons to navigate through vessels safer and deliver plaque Emulsifiers and plaque Extractors to Lesions and obstructions of blood flow through vessels and arteries.
- Proprietary catheters enabling plaque removal without creating differential negative pressure that may lead to collapse of arteries.
- Proprietary micro-emulsifiers capable of plaque emulsification into small particles without perforating the walls of the arteries, to achieve highest safety.
- Proprietary extractor wires capable of plaque removal through special proprietary catheters.
- MIS (Minimally Invasive Surgery) proprietary ports to enable MIS access through femoral and other arteries and minimize blood loss and potential infection during surgery.
The feasibility of development and commercialization of our disruptive technology has been proven in initial tests. Most cardio technology stands to replace an $8 Billion Stent Industry and eliminate expensive and invasive heart bypass surgeries.
MOST CARDIO plans to initialize its product commercialization sequence with human tests within 18 months after completion of Round A-1 Financing.
The revolutionary disruptive technology that the company is poised to introduce will allow surgeons to perform plaque removal with safety, at a significantly lower cost to hospitals and surgery centers and much shorter recovery time for patients. The design of the procedure and instrumentation kit is underway and guided by world class team of vascular surgeons and interventional cardiologists. The proprietary manufacturing process of the extractor wires and superior price performance ratio stands to be unprecedented.